The AIR1000 coolant chiller uses a 50/50 mix of distilled water and glycol for extending the life of the torch while maintaining optimal torch performance under a variety of PTA welding applications. Quality constructed for durability as well as reliability and is proudly manufactured in the U.S.A.
• Rated at ambient temperatures from 40° F ~ 105° F •
• Environmentally acceptable R134a
• Hermetically sealed compressor • • Stainless Steel cabinet
• Continuous duty, nonferrous pump, 4 GPM @ 50 PSI • • Available voltages: 230/1 single phase
• Non-ferrous piping system • • Twist lock electrical plug connections
• Submersed copper coil evaporator • • Caster mounter cabinet
• Stainless steel tank with fully welded stainless steel couplers,
12 gallon capacity •
• Digital Temperature Controller
1 year, parts & labor inside continental U.S.
1 year, parts only outside the U.S.