rd generation PTA Controller is the primary unit for controlling all parameters of the WT3500 system. The controller can be run in any of three operating modes; manual, semi-automatic and fully automatic.
The unit is a PLC driven system that can be operated via digital touch screen or analog controls on a remote hand-held pendant. Exclusive to WeldTech’s WT3500 controller are internalized controls for the Arc
Voltage Controller (AVC) and Oscillator components. Our units have been rigorously tested while running under real world applications proving themselves to be both reliable and cost efficient solutions for PTA
NOTE: This overview includes additional options not available in the base controller. For a complete list of features, options, details and specifications please reference the appropriate “TAB” above.
• Phase Logic Control (PLC) of all welding
• System locks down and will not pilot without
appropriate gas and / or water flow
• Touch Screen Display
• Color coded user friendly buttons
• Analog flow meter controls for plasma
gas, shielding gas and powder carrier gas
• Home screen displays set & true amperage, voltage,
powder rate and name of current weld program at all
• Manual, Semi and fully Automatic control
• System maintains a log of all gas & water flow faults
with time and date of occurrence
• 100 storable programs with 17
• Integrated AVC & Oscillator controls
Program Modes manual / semi-automatic / automatic
Flow Meter Control (Gas) Analog (plasma, shielding, carrier gas)
Voltage: 110 VAC / 230 VAC
Current: 10 Amps @110 VAC / 6 Amps @ 230 VAC
Dimensions 11.5″ x 24″ x 25″
18 months, parts and labor.